Common DUI myths, misconceptions
There are so many myths and misconceptions when it comes to DUI charges in Arizona. Some of the most common myths include:
- You cannot challenge a DUI charge if you failed a Breathalyzer test. You can!
- You have to take a field sobriety test in Arizona. You don’t – and you shouldn’t!
- Breathalyzer test results are always accurate. They’re not!
- You cannot challenge DUI blood test results. You can!
- You have to answer all the arresting officer’s questions. You don’t!
- You cannot appeal a DUI conviction in Arizona. You can!
- You can’t be charged with DUI in Arizona if you weren’t driving. You can!
Arizona’s DUI laws can be confusing, including the actual physical control law, which says that a police officer can arrest you for DUI even if you were not driving, depending on other extenuating circumstances. Don’t underestimate the seriousness of your case. Make sure you talk to a lawyer at our law firm as soon as possible.
How we can help you
Having an experienced Arizona DUI defense lawyer on your side can often make a difference in the outcome of your case. Our attorneys know the law and understand how the law works in Maricopa County and other surrounding communities. That’s why we have such a strong track record of success.
When you have our legal team on your side, we can fight for your rights and build the strongest possible legal case in your defense. We know what evidence to look for, what questions to ask and how to challenge claims made by police or prosecutors.
We put your best interests first at Brown, Naegle, Crider & Jensen LLC. Find out how an experienced Arizona DUI defense lawyer can help you. Contact us and schedule an appointment today to meet with us at our Mesa office or one of our other locations in the East Valley. We’ll be happy to review all the legal options available to you.